- COST: Free - APP STORE STARS: 4-1/2
- Categories: Entertainment, Native, Photos, Photo Effects, Photo & Video
- Fun and easy way to create your Small Worlds
- Record Tiltshift Video in realtime
- Make a fascinating video (+photo) using cool Effects and B.G.M
- Speed Control : Slow motion, x2, x4, x8
- Reverse Effect, Toy Effect
- YouTube Contest
- Front camera support
- Album swipe gesture support
First off the bat, I'd have to commend the simple yet elegant interface of MiniatureCam. Your launching screen will show you illustrations of where all features are to be found, and then you are presented with the cam screen itself. In the Settings, video quality may be adjusted from low high at 720P (depending on your model device), while photo quality ranges from 612px to 2048px. Turn on the Toy Effect if you wish. I'd say that's a must, and is in fact my favorite feature!
Elect whether or not to save to Camera Roll. Your work will be saved in the app's library in any event. MiniatureCam is tons of fun and really adds a whole new look to your videos with its tiltshift effects. Toggle the camera to video or photo (front or back), make a few minor adjustments, and you're off to producing a totally unique set of pics or mini movie!
COOL CONCLUSION: Capturing video and shooting photos has become an amusing past-time using Miniature Cam with ingenious tiltshift video, toy effect and speed control!
--iOS/Age Rating: This app requires iOS 4.3 or later. Rated 4+.
--Device: iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad
--Developer: John Jung
CLICK ICON BELOW TO DOWNLOAD FROM ITUNES APP STORE: Miniature Cam
Subscribe to Cool iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch Apps by selecting either: E-mail or RSS Reader, and follow us on Twitter , Facebook, Google+ and Pinterest. If you share this post, please link back to us.
Contact us with any questions on how to post your app reviews, site and product news at: email@example.com
* See our Hot Deal of the Week for great advertising prices! To request ad promotions, use our easy Advertising Order Form, or send us an e-mail. Thank you.