Using Photo Stream to share your Photos
▪ First of all, head over to Settings to make sure Photo Stream is turned ON. Tap Photos & Camera, then toggle both My Photo Stream and Shared Photo Streams ON.
▪ Now tap the Photos icon/ Photo Stream / "+" and attach Name of Contact
▪ Name your Photo Stream anything you'd like, such as Fun Family Times in Fall 2012.
▪ Toggle Public Website Off or On, although I keep mine toggled off. No need for the world to see my family or best friend pics via iCloud.com.
▪ Once you've set up the above Photo Stream, your friend whom you've chosen above will be invited. You can even Add more people to join this same stream, or just use it to share photos with one special person! Create as many Photo Streams as you'd like.
▪ You can now pick photos from your album or snap photos, tap to select, tap Photo Stream and then the name of the stream (friend) to which you'd like your photos attached.
▪ You'll see in the Photo Stream tab on your display all your various subscribers along with a photo count. See the name of your stream, as well as who's sharing the pics. For example, Kids - Shared by Me, Happy Days - Shared by Bob, you name it! That stream subscriber will instantly get a notification that you've attached a photo and can comment on it in the little speech bubble provided, or even Like the photo, just as you do on Facebook.
Using Photo Stream is quick, easy, private, fun and gets your photo out to multiple parties where everyone can comment on and like it as well, without using up your text quote or data!
Subscribe to Cool iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch Apps by selecting either: E-mail or RSS Reader, and follow us on Twitter , Facebook, Google+ and Pinterest. If you share this post, please link back to us.
Contact us with any questions on how to post your app reviews, site and product news at: email@example.com
* See our Hot Deal of the Week for great advertising prices! To request ad promotions, use our easy Advertising Order Form, or send us an e-mail. Thank you.