- Category: Business, Finance, Lifestyle, Native
A very nice feature is the ability to toggle on or off individual or recurring transactions to see instantly what effect the changes will have on your balances. What if I postponed this? What if I added that? You'll see right away what the result will be. Check out some of the features below of My Cashflow:
- iCloud sync: Automatically synchronizes your data between your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch (see note below).
- Multiple accounts: Add multiple accounts and set up recurring or manual transfers between them.
- Recurring transactions: Supports recurring transactions with start date, end date (optional) and many recurrence options.
- Warning balance: Set a warning balance for an account and see at a glance when your balance is below it.
- Interactive forecast graph: Shows your future balance over time, highlighting warning balance and negative regions; tap the graph for a closer look at the nearby transactions.
- Reports: Create PDF or XML reports and send them by email or to your Dropbox account.
- Backup and restore your data with Dropbox or iTunes.
You'll find this app very helpful when you're trying to plan a big future purchase, expecting a change in your financial picture, trying to get out of debt and much more.
COOL CONCLUSION: My Cashflow is a very powerful tool for planning for the future of your finances.--Date/Version: Released: May 18, 2012 - Version 1.76
--iOS/Age Rating: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch and iPad.Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Rated 4+
--Devices iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
--Note My Cashflow HD is also available in Universal format for $1.99
--Developer: SKYDALE DESIGNS
Visit the iTunes App Store for more details, and to download:
Contributed by B. Mahfood - Barry's Best Windows, Android and iOS Apps and Singularity and Futurism
-- Also visit our site page 4 Fun, Free Apps Daily to see what's FREE today!
~ Note: If you enjoy poetry, surf over to Coffee Table Poetry to relax and read well-known poems from classic poets.