Developer Quote: "Do you pay too much for medical insurance? Or, do you lose track of your medical bills? Get a complete picture of your costs and insurance."
- COST: $4.99 - APP STORE STARS: 4
- Categories: Budget, Finance, iPad, Lifestyle, Medical, Productivity, Tools
Medical Tracker does all sorts of helpful things to keep your medical expenses under control and easily visible so you can see where your money goes. Some of the convenient and important features of this iPad medical expense tracker app are as follows:
- Track your medical costs and insurance payments
- Track all medical, dental, vision, pharmacy and other payments
- Keep track of submitted and unsubmitted expenses
- Track insurance payments, and claims not processed
- Track amount applied to insurance deductible
- Track flexible savings account submissions and payments
- View annual summary of costs, expenses and insurance payments, to help you make better insurance coverage choices.
- Email reports
- Email yourself a backup of all information in excel format for your records
These days when every penny counts in your dwindling budget, this app can really be a helpful friend to you. Open Medical Tracker and you will be taken to the Expenses screen. Other buttons at the bottom of your screen include Insurances & FSA, Report, Charts, and Backup. The Expenses screen has many detailed fields in which to enter your information such as Visit Date, Visit Type, Patient, Doctor/Hospital, Description/Code and so forth. I was very impressed with the ease of entering information in the fields. For example, when you tap Visit Date, a calendar will appear so no typing is necessary. The same applies to Visit Type when a drop-down list including Dental, Medical, Other Pharmacy, Vision or customized Other appear. When you enter any information in these drop-down menus, it is saved to be used over and over again to simplify data entry. Get smart and simplify your medical bookkeeping tasks with Medical Tracker.
COOL CONCLUSION: "Medical Tracker is a detailed app in which you record all services, expenditures and insurance matters related to your health."
--Date/Version: Updated 10/30/12 - Version 2.1
--iOS/Age Rating: This app requires iOS 6.0 or later. Rated 4+.
--Device: Compatible with iPad.
--Developer: Eammon and Ian LLC
CLICK ICON BELOW TO DOWNLOAD FROM APP STORE:
Subscribe to Cool iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch Apps by selecting either: E-mail or RSS Reader.. Also follow us on Twitter , Facebook, Google+ and on Pinterest (Cool iPhone Apps), and Instagram (cooliphoneapps1). If you share this post, please link back to us.
Contact us with any questions on how to post your app reviews, site and product news at: email@example.com