- COST: Free - APP STORE STARS: 4
- Categories: Entertainment, Lifestyle, Videos, TV, Universal
- Televisions from Samsung (w/ AllShare), LG, Sony BRAVIA, Panasonic Viera, and many others
- Game consoles: Microsoft XBox 360, Sony PlayStation 3 (no remote control)
- Network Media Players: Apple TV, Sony Blu-ray, Popcorn Hour, WD TV Live, and many others
- PC/Mac media servers: Twonky, Windows Media Player, and many others
- Other DLNA/UPnP/AirPlay compliant media players
- Works with connected TVs, game consoles, blu-ray players, audio systems and media boxes
- Delivers online video in HD and 3D, optimized in real-time for your connected device
- Seamlessly integrates cloud services, Internet and local media discovery
- Supports push-to-play to any DLNA media renderer and Apple TV
- Acts as a TV remote control offering full playback control functionality
- Delivers on-demand video on your living room TV as well as on the go
COOL CONCLUSION: TV in the palm of your hands is what makes iMedia Share - Video on TV such an enjoyable media app on your iDevice.--Date/Version: Updated 2/23/13 - Version 4.5.2
--iOS/Age Rating: This app requires iOS 6.0 or later. Rated 4+.
--Device: Universal: iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad
--Developer: Bianor Services, Ltd.
CLICK ICON BELOW TO DOWNLOAD FROM APP STORE:
iMedia Share - Video on TV
Subscribe to Cool iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch Apps by selecting either: E-mail or RSS Reader.. Also follow us on Twitter , Facebook, Google+ and on Pinterest (Cool iPhone Apps), and Instagram (cooliphoneapps1). If you share this post, please link back to us.
Contact us with any questions on how to post your app reviews, site and product news at: firstname.lastname@example.org