- COST: $1.99 - APP STORE STARS: 4-1/2
- Categories: Art, Communications, Entertaintment, Productivity, Universal
You can perform all of these functions with Sketchworthy - Notes, Sketches, and Ideas whether you are a professional, or a methodical thinker at home or school. Sketchworthy by Fishington Studios covers a gamut of assignments ranging from sketches, listing thoughts, and annotation of maps and webpages to drawing your notes creatively. As this is a universal app, you can make equally good use of it on all your iDevices. While this very productive note-taking, sketching iPad app is on sale, it's well worth your time to look at all its benefits and advantages.
- Simplicity: Clean and easily understandable menus make it easy to navigate your screen.
- Help: Assistance is just a tap away, and is built-in to enable you to work quickly and easily.
- Functional: Productivity meets beauty enabling impressive notebook creations.
- Annotation: Mark up your work as much as you like capturing maps, web pages and any related content, then add it easily to your notebook.
- Fluid drawing engine: Smooth performance makes short work of your drawing creating the exact image you're striving to achieve.
- In-app purchase packs: Several theme packs will help you customize your notebook. Customize your work with papaper styles including Productivity, Graph, Canvas, Mockup, Blueprint, Math, 3D, Abstract, Sports and Games.
- Themes: Whether you are churning out an important business or personal notebook, create an appealing package using a variety of paper styles.
- Customization is very detailed, and allows as many choices as you would like.
- Once you have completed your notebook or at least a page in one, let the creation fly on the web using Facebook, Twitter, mail as a PDF file, or export to Dropbox or GoodReader.
Start off by tapping the settings button to choose a textured background on which your notebook will rest from themes including Blueprint, Cloth, Canvas, Wool or Wood. Now tap either the bookmark or the "+" icon to select a notebook color, enter its Title and Description, tap Create and you're set to let your thought processes flow! Tap the "+" icon to add a page, map, web page or photo. Pick a writing tool from the menu on top of your display. Do you like fine-tipped pen or a watercolor/paint option? Both offer a good selection of colors with a varying slider for line thickness. If you don't like your sketches, just use the eraser and have at it again!
Tap the text button to make a printed note. Now to accessorize your page - if you'd like to snap a new pic, touch the camera button, or else tap the photo icon to pull one from your library. Perhaps its easier to view your work full screen without the menu included, so simply tap the black circle on top of the screen to make the menu disappear. If you're thinking of sprucing up your plain white paper, get a colorful and styled pack from a list of themed varieties by using the in-app store. Save your note, and tap the "+" sign again if you're ready to produce a fresh, new page!
Want to add a web page to your notebook because there was something you wanted to point out to a friend? Go ahead, and feel free to mark it up as you wish. After all, it's now in your personal notebook! Tap the gallery button to view all your notebooks at one time, or delete them if you wish. When you tap the export button, a PDF copy of the notebook is created. At this point, you will be able to View and Export your notebook, Send in Email or Discard. Tap and view the various pages in your notebook by touching the tabs on the right of your screen.
For ultimate flexibility, open your notebook in many different applications already residing on your device. For instance, I was able to open my notebook using Kindle, Quickoffice, SmartOffice 2, Dropbox, Google Drive, iBooks and other apps in addition to printing or copying it. I didn't expect such a large choice of export methods, but they certainly serve my needs well. My overall impression was that simplicity in this design enabled me to work more efficiently with no guess-work or frustration. I was able to produce a neat and useful notebook to cover my thought processes for several projects on which I am currently working. Help like this is priceless!
COOL CONCLUSION: Create unique, attractive and professional notes, sketches, drawings and work using the easily customized and helpful Sketchworthy - Notes, Sketches, and Ideas.
--Date/Version: Updated 2/22/13 - Version 1.2
--iOS/Age Rating: This app requires iOS 6.0 or later. Rated 4+.
--Device: Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation) and iPad.
--Developer: Fishington Studios
--Facebook: Fishington Studios
CLICK ICON BELOW TO DOWNLOAD FROM APP STORE:
Sketchworthy - Notes, Sketches, and Ideas
Subscribe to Cool iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch Apps by selecting either: E-mail or RSS Reader.. Also follow us on Twitter , Facebook, Google+ and on Pinterest (Cool iPhone Apps), and Instagram (cooliphoneapps1). If you share this post, please link back to us.
Contact us with any questions on how to post your app reviews, site and product news at: email@example.com