- COST: Free - APP STORE STARS: 3-1/2
- Categories: Lifestyle, Microsoft, Organization, Productivity
Access documents from virtually anywhere:
* Cloud – With your phone, you can access Office documents that are stored on SkyDrive, SkyDrive Pro, or SharePoint.**
* Recent Documents – Office Mobile is cloud-connected. The documents you’ve recently viewed on your computer are readily available on your phone in the recent documents panel.
* Email Attachments – You can view and edit Office documents attached to email messages.
Office documents look stunning:
* Great-Looking Documents - Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents look great on your phone, thanks to support for charts, animations, SmartArt Graphics, and shapes.
* Optimized for phone - Word, Excel and PowerPoint have been optimized for the small screen of your phone.
* Resume Reading - When opening a Word document from SkyDrive or SkyDrive Pro on your phone, it automatically resumes at the place where you left off reading, even if you last viewed the document on your PC or tablet.
* Presentation Views - The Slide Navigator view in PowerPoint lets you browse slides faster, while speaker notes help you practice your presentation.
Make quick edits and share:
* Edit - You can make quick edits to Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents.
* Documents Remain Intact - Formatting and content remain intact when you edit Word, Excel, or PowerPoint documents on your phone.
* Edit While Offline - Your device doesn’t have to be continuously connected to the network to work on an Office document that is stored online. You can view and edit recently used documents even while you’re offline. Your changes will be saved online when your device reconnects to the network or to Wi-Fi.
* Create – You can create new Word and Excel documents on your phone.
* Comments - You can review comments that have been made in Word and Excel documents on your phone and add your own comments.
* Share - When you’re done with your edits or comments, simply send the document in email or save it to SkyDrive or SharePoint.
* An Office 365 subscription is required to use this app.
* Microsoft Office 2013 on a PC is needed for features like recent documents and resume reading.
Office Mobile for Office 365 subscribers utilizes charts, animations, SmartArt graphics and shapes to keep the format and appearance as close as possible to Microsoft documents. Even if you edit or add comments to a document, the formatting will still maintain the integrity of the original.
Bonus Points: You get smart, crisp documents, familiarity in use and ease of creation and editing just like with your desktop Microsoft Office software. Sharing your docs when ready is easy using either email, SkyDrive or SharePoint. One caveat is that you must have an Office 365 subscription in order to make use of the app.
COOL CONCLUSION: Use Office Mobile when you want to consistently and efficiently create, edit and share attractive and functional Microsoft Office documents from your mobile phone.--Date/Version: Released 6/14/13 - Version 1.0
--iOS/Age Rating: This app requires iOS 6.1 or later. Rated 4+.
--Device: Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (5th generation), iPad (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + 4G, iPad (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini and iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular.
--Developer: Microsoft Corporation
CLICK ICON BELOW TO DOWNLOAD FROM APP STORE:
Subscribe to Cool iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch Apps by selecting either: E-mail or RSS Reader.. Also follow us on Twitter , Facebook, Google+ and on Pinterest (Cool iPhone Apps), and Instagram (cooliphoneapps1). If you share this post, please link back to us.
Contact us with any questions on how to post your app reviews, site and product news at: firstname.lastname@example.org