With kids out of school in the afternoon, parents and caregivers need all the assistance they can get finding activities to occupy children. Additionally, homework must be done, and extracurricular activities must be penciled in their busy schedule! What is a parent to do when juggling several children at one time? Part-Time Nanny has made it easy to keep track of and achieve all the challenges the end of the school day has to bring!
Use your iPhone and iPad to create and organize all these very important activities so that your kids can fulfill all their daily work and sports assignments! The following article from Part-Time Nanny, 10 iPhone Apps to Manage Your Kids After School Schedules, will keep you on top of your game where family schedules are concerned. Read the rest of this fine collection of apps on the site of Part-Time Nanny when you finish the excerpt on this page:
1. Cozy Family Organizer
- This app has everything a parent could need, from a family calendar and journal to shopping and to-do lists. By way of the app website, Cozi Family Organizer lets you or your family gain access to your lists and schedules from any mobile device or computer. Free apps don’t come much better than this.
2. Easy Calendar
- Quick access and ease of use are the best features of Easy Calendar. Simple tap and swipe actions allow you to create, edit and check all your events and activities. For those times when the kids are biting at your heels, Easy Calendar gives you the answers you need in no time at all. For $1.99 you also get some of the most extensive integration features available on any app.
3. Skedi Lite
– The cloud helps you plan, create and delegate any kind of family event with Skedi Lite. You can allow anybody access to your Skedi schedules, which means that the babysitters, your kids and other family members are always kept in the loop. The Lite version of the app costs $3.99, however you can upgrade to the full version for $9.99. The premium version includes more in-depth features, such as synchronization with external calendars.
4. Family Wall
– Social media exclusively for members, Family Wall is like your very own private newsfeed. Everyone can keep track of each other through the Family Location feature. Family messaging will ensure that you can always keep in touch. And when there is something that your kids need to do, Family Events & To-Dos are on hand to keep everyone on track. This app is free, so check it out on the app store today.
Enjoy reading this fine selection of family schedule and organization iPhone apps at Part-Time Nanny. Let us know if you have found some special goodies of your own!
~ Hot Deal: 10% off special Promotional Packages! Get yours NOW!
Subscribe to Cool iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch Apps by selecting either: E-mail or RSS Reader.. Also follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, and Instagram.
Contact us with any questions on how to post your app reviews, site and product news at: firstname.lastname@example.org
* To request app reviews and press release displays, use our easy Advertising Order Form, or send us an e-mail with your request.