- COST: 99 cents - APP STORE STARS: Not Yet Rated
- Categories: Entertainment, Games, Lifestyle, Universal, Word Games
With 3 modes to choose from, you can enjoy a variety of play methods depending on your mood. There are no mind-boggling rules to follow, only a single important one which is to remember that every letter can be used only three times. This being said, when you create your words by outlining them, think twice before doing so!
Let's take a peek at what features you can expect to find in this universal iPhone word selection game app:
• 3 game modes: 2 to play solo and 1 to use as multiplayer
• 5 leaderboards, including one to test your languages knowledge
• 25 achievements to unlock and challenge your friends
• Challenge your friends or others in two-minute matches using the Game Center
• Playing languages include English, Italian, Spanish, French, Portuguese, German, Russian, Dutch, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, Latin, Polish, Romanian, Slovak, Czech and Greek
• There are several cool color themes from to select as your skin
• Enjoy full iOS 7 support
• Retina graphics make your screen come alive
• All In-App Purchases have been removed so you can make utilize the Full Version
• Find 64-bit compatibility
Launch Lexicon Delta and you'll see a constellation of bright stars filling your screen! Now decide if you want to play in Blitz, Infinity or Challenge Mode. You can get a full explanation of these modes by tapping the Settings Gear Wheel in the bottom right of the screen and the How to Play tab. Here you'll find the Basic Rules which explain that you must create words with a minimum of two letters by moving in any direction. Each letter may only be used three times, and each round has a two minute limit. This means you must use quick thinking to accomplish as many words as possible!
There is also a scoring method which provides great incentive in using the highest scoring letters. Not only that, but some letters may give twice or three times the value of a letter. In other cases, you can even gain two or three times the value of the word! Blitz is a single round solo game, while Infinity is a sequence of solo rounds. In Challenge, you get involved with other players and challenge them in a single round game. You'll be able to unlock 25 achievements in the Game Center that will only enhance your game play!
In Settings, you may also select your chosen vocabulary in which you will play, color theme, music and sounds, if desired. There are loads of color themes or skins to choose from, and all offer a clean, simple yet very futuristic appearance.
The clock starts ticking to the left of your screen once you select your mode when the board appears on the screen. Swipe your finger to outline words. Points will be displayed in your upper left screen. A little icon will tell you if your word is usable or not by making colorful comments such as "Is this a joke?", "Not in my Lexicon", or other humorous phrases if you select a word that doesn't exist in the vocabulary. However, when you do select words correctly, you will receive positive encouragement for that! Once the game is over, you'l see word points, letter points, bonus points awarded, the words you have selected, and the percentage of letters used.
Playing solo or with others is equally entertaining and sharpening your mind is a pleasure when you embark on a word finding mission in Lexicon Delta!
COOL CONCLUSION: Get ready for a challenging word selection game that offers plenty of incentive in scoring and Game Center integration with sleek and clever Lexicon Delta!
--Date/Version: Updated 12/20/13 - Version 2.1
--iOS/Age Rating: This app requires iOS 7.0 or later. Rated 4+.
--Device: Universal: iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad. App is optimized for iPhone 5.
--Developer: Nestor Borgo
CLICK BUTTON BELOW TO DOWNLOAD FROM APP STORE:
Subscribe to Cool iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch Apps by selecting either: E-mail or RSS Reader.. Also follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, and Instagram.
Contact us with any questions on how to post your app reviews, site and product news at: firstname.lastname@example.org
* To request app reviews and press release displays, use our easy Advertising Order Form, or send us an e-mail with your request.