- COST: Free - APP STORE STARS: 4-1/2
- Categories: Food, Health and Fitness, Lifestyle
Fooducate - Diet Tracker & Healthy Food Nutrition Scanner makes it easy to make resolutions that you can keep. We are not talking about fad diets, we are talking about self awareness, product awareness and lifestyle changes! This app contains an enormous database of stored UPC codes on zillions of products (fresh and packaged). Check out the info on an item before you purchase and consume it only to find it's poison to your system! Scan in your own grocery stuff to see how your food purchases rank in the Fooducate database. Some features of this excellent diet and fitness iPhone app are as follows:
• Track your diet, calorie quality, and exercise
• Automatically scan a product barcode, search for products, or browse by categories
• See a food's nutrition grade (A, B, C, or D)
• Learn about a product's pros and cons
• Choose healthier alternatives
• Add your own foods to track
• Share your feedback with the community
• Create a healthy shopping list
• Submit new products for analysis
• Check out the unhealthy ingredients such as an abundance of sugar, trans fats, preservatives and more
How can you do poorly on your new pledge to your diet and fitness regime when Fooducate has answers for you with just a tap or two? Launch the app and after registering so that Fooducate can keep track of your future progress, select from options such as Scan, Track My Health and Browse. Scan, of course, lets you scan the barcode of a grocery product to read all about the label. Track My Health provides a wealth of information on yourself as you start using the app, and Browse gives you all the nutritional information you need on many categories including Fruits & Vegetables, Breads & Carbs, Breakfast, Dairy & Eggs, Meat & Fish and so on. Within each category are sub categories, and then the name brands are listed with information such as how Fooducate graded that item, how many calories per serving, the percentage of those who liked the item, user comments and a total nutritional breakdown.
There's so much more to Fooducate that will help you stay on track with healthy eating and shopping at the grocery store. It's a complete package of health information that is loaded with details and user interaction.
--iOS/Age Rating: This app requires iOS 6.1 or later. Rated 4+.
--Device: iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad
--Developer: Fooducate Ltd.
CLICK BUTTON BELOW TO DOWNLOAD FROM APP STORE:
Subscribe to Cool iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch Apps by selecting either: E-mail or RSS Reader.. Also follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, and Instagram.
Contact us with any questions on how to post your app reviews, site and product news at: firstname.lastname@example.org
* To request app reviews and press release displays, use our easy Advertising Order Form, or send us an e-mail with your request.