- COST: Free - APP STORE STARS: 4-1/2
- Categories: Art, Education, Entertainment, Lifestyle, Universal
1) HD Art Gallery
- In this app, find a collection of more than 1800 HD artworks (paintings, sculptures, etc.) throughout western art history.
2) Great Educational Contents
- Integration of a beautiful book to illustrate the timeline and history of Western Art.
- You can bookmark your favorite page, and even print them out right from your apps!
3) Museum Interface
- The brand new museum like interface provide you with a perfect virtual gallery experience.
4) Advanced Search Engine
- Search by artwork name, artist, genre, year or whatever keywords you can think of.
5) Multiple platform supported
- iPad/iPhone/iTouch Compatible! Buy one copy and get them on all your devices.
6) Retina HD enhanced
- This app is enhanced to display stunning graphics on iPad 3's Retina screen, enjoy HD art works!
- 7) Documentary
More than 40 selected Youtube Documentaries on Art. Visualize and enhance your understanding!
- 8) Slide show with background music
Instantly turn your device into a e-frame!
9) Off-line Data
- Once you download this app, everything is all set.
- Browse great artwork in subway, a remote island, anywhere without the help of Internet.
10) The collection has several categories:
✳ Ancient Classical Art
✳ Medieval Art
✳ Early and High Renaissance
✳ Northern Renaissance
✳ Late Renaissance and Mannerism
✳ Baroque and Golden Age of Dutch Art
✳ Impressionism and Post-Impressionism
✳ 20th Century Art
Not only can you enjoy the amazing works of these European artists, but you can also learn a thing or two about each painting, enjoy a musical slideshow and search to find the artist's work you would prefer to see. Grab Art while it is free on your iOS device!
--Date/Version: Updated 11/5/12 - Version 2.0
--iOS/Age Rating: This app requires iOS 4.0 or later. Rated 12+.
--Device: Universal: iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad
--Developer: Wei Yao
CLICK BUTTON BELOW TO DOWNLOAD FROM APP STORE:
Subscribe to Cool iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch Apps by selecting either: E-mail or RSS Reader.. Also follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, and Instagram.
Contact us with any questions on how to post your app reviews, site and product news at: email@example.com
* To request app reviews and press release displays, use our easy Advertising Order Form, or send us an e-mail with your request.