- COST: Free - APP STORE STARS: 4-1/2
- Categories: Business, Lifestyle, Utilities, Productivity, Universal
If you have a document or form that you need to fill and sign on multiple occasions, you can easily turn it into the template. For this, you can create a copy of the document in the File Manager. PDF Forms makes it easy to add the handwritten signature to your documents. Just save the copy of your signature and use it at any time. Saved signature can be resized and placed in the appropriate area of the PDF form or contract in several taps. More than that you have the option to save as many signatures as your need to the dedicated gallery, rename or delete them when necessary.
Also, PDF Forms enables you to reorder pages and split filled documents so you can create a new file from the previously generated forms and send back only what was already processed. Any document can be uploaded to Dropbox or Google Drive right from the application or simply sent via e-mail. Do a multitude of tasks with this iPhone, iPad PDF manager:
• Get PDF documents from any application using Open In, from iTunes, Google Drive or Dropbox folders
• Manage PDF documents using folders and ZIP archives
• Sign legal documents (contracts, notices, etc.)
• Fill out various forms
• Mark and comment any text or image in any PDF document
• Split any PDF documents into separate PDF files
• Share ready PDFs via e-mail, Dropbox, Google Drive or print via AirPrint.
For increased security, the access to your documents and signatures can be protected by the password. With PDF Forms you can fill out any kind of PDF forms. Open the form and fill in the fields. Moreover, your have the option to add remarks or comment any area in already filled documents. Make your business life simple as can be with this handy tool.
--Date/Version: Updated 7/1/14 - Version 2.1
--iOS/Age Rating: This app requires iOS 6.0 or later. Rated 4+.
--Device: Universal: iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad
--Developer: Darsoft Inc.
CLICK BUTTON BELOW TO DOWNLOAD FROM APP STORE:
Subscribe to Cool iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch Apps by selecting either: E-mail or RSS Reader.. Also follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, and Instagram.
Contact us with any questions on how to post your app reviews, site and product news at: firstname.lastname@example.org
* To request app reviews and press release displays, use our easy Advertising Order Form, or send us an e-mail with your request.