- COST: Free - APP STORE STARS: 5
- Categories: Education, Elementary School, Entertainment, Games, Preschool, Universal
Forestry is all about fun for preschoolers (kids 2 to 5 years old), as an animal cartoon character goes about his peaceful daily routine. The activities are much like a camping experience in that you must build shelter, collect edibles, have a splashy swim in the lake and settle down for night time dreams. Here we can take a look at the fine features of this wild life, educational, iPhone game app for kids:
• 15 wonderful interactive locations with beautiful animation and sounds of nature
• A variety of tasks for your children to enjoy over and again with continual interest
• 6 animals (a squirrel, a bear, a beaver, a moose, a hedgehog and a boar), who are exceptionally kind and hardworking
• The Autorun feature makes training easier and gives you a chance to watch the gameplay just like a cartoon
• Kid Safe - security in app purchasing and NO 3rd party website links
• 8 Languages: English, German, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese, and Japanese
Open Forestry to relaxing and upbeat music. Choose your Language from among several, tap AutoPlay if you choose, and you're off on your adventure. Bear is walking through the woods with a basket gathering goodies. Hear the bees humming, owl hooting and see forest creatures flitting around. Watch the bees buzz out of the honeycomb as Bear shakes the branch. There is a wonderful array of sounds and sights to delight eyes and ears in this educational game. Count the fish swimming in the pond and watch Bear scoop them up.
I also tapped the Play button option where Bear is displayed on the shore of the babbling brook among flitting butterflies and other cute wild creatures. There are buttons for fruits, bees, fish and animals around him. Tap the bees to enjoy that humming escapade. When that screen appears, because this is an interactive activity app just tap the honeycomb to see the bees buzzing around. Tap one and it flies away, tap the flowers and they gently sway. Tap the pause button at any time to return to the menu.
If you tap Bear's icon, you'll see him settling down for his sleep at night. Snow is falling softly around and a clock is ticking away in his room. Tap it and you'll hear the cuckoo and see it pop out the clock! My favorite part though is watching Bear turn off his hanging lamp! Need an idea of what to do next? Just tap the thought bubble near Bear's head. There are surprises galore in every picture in the soothing greenery.
When your child is ready to move on to other adventures, why not try an in-app purchase so he or she can enjoy the fun with Moose, Squirrel, Wild Boar, Beaver or Hedgehog? All the animals are kind and loving, and the beautiful cartoon-like visuals are created in earth-tones to reflect nature. This is one of the most delightful preschool, nature apps I have come across with excellent interactivity.
Teach your children from their earliest years to respect nature and love all living things. That is the moral concept of Forestry along with the splendid educational lessons taught.
COOL CONCLUSION: Children will be enchanted with the gentle, cartoon wild animals and all their fun, daily activities in Forestry.--Date/Version: Updated 10/23/14 - Version 1.2
--iOS/Age Rating: This app requires iOS 6.0 or later. Rated 4+.
--Device: Universal: iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad
--Developer: INGAME Ltd
--Facebook: InGame Mobile
--Twitter: InGame Mobile
--Google Plus: InGame-Mobile
CLICK BUTTON BELOW TO DOWNLOAD FROM APP STORE:
Subscribe to Cool iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch Apps by selecting either: E-mail or RSS Reader.. Also follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, and Instagram.
Contact us with any questions on how to post your app reviews, site and product news at: email@example.com
* To request app reviews and press release displays, use our easy Advertising Order Form, or send us an e-mail with your request.