- COST: $1.99 - APP STORE STARS: Not Yet Rated
- Categories: Lifestyle, Health and Fitness, Medical, Utilities
- Simple dashboard for your daily fitness stats
- Shows you fitness data from Health app
- Easily compares your daily/weekly stats to the previous day/week to see how active you are
- Sets goals and monitor your progress
- Shows steps and distance automatically (iPhone 5s/6/6 Plus only)
- Shows flights climbed automatically (iPhone 6/6 Plus only)
HEALTH APP INTEGRATION:
FitPort shows you the following data from Health app.
This app is used as a dashboard to check your stats, but you can also input your data manually, and the data is stored securely in Health app.
- Steps (iPhone 5s/6/6 Plus)
- Walking + Running Distance (mi, km) (iPhone 5s/6/6 Plus)
- Flights Climbed (floors) (iPhone 6/6 plus)
- Cycling Distance (mi, km)
- Active Calories (kcal, kj)
- Dietary Calories (kcal, kj)
- Weight (lb, kg, stone)
- Body Fat Percentage (%)
- There is no food database. It is recommended to use other apps to log calories.
- Active calories are not calculated automatically.
- iPhone 4S/5/5C doesn't have M7/M8 motion sensor. Steps, distance and flights climbed are not measured automatically.
--Date/Version: Updated September 27, 2014 - Version 1.1
--iOS/Age Rating: This app requires iOS 8.0 or later. Rated 4+.
--Device: iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad
--Developer: Flask LLP
CLICK BUTTON BELOW TO DOWNLOAD FROM APP STORE:
Subscribe to Cool iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch Apps by selecting either: E-mail or RSS Reader.. Also follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, and Instagram.
Contact us with any questions on how to post your app reviews, site and product news at: email@example.com
* To request app reviews and press release displays, use our easy Advertising Order Form, or send us an e-mail with your request.