- COST: $2.99 - APP STORE STARS: 4
- Categories: Business, Lifestyle, Productivity, Organization, Utilities, Tools
1. Forgetting to start and stop timers
2. Making mistakes without knowing it
3. Feeling motivated to use boring business software
That stinks because our business depends on keeping track of time reliably and we couldn’t find a great solution. So over the past three years we crafted Hours, a time-tracker that folks will actually use.
• Smart reminders nag you at just the right times to start and stop your timers
• Start/stop/switch timers with one tap (even from the lock screen with the new iOS 8 widget).
• The visual timeline makes identifying and correcting mistakes a breeze.
• Rounding rules let you round time to whatever interval you are used to — 6 minutes, 15 minutes, and more.
• Calendar indicates visually how much time was tracked each day, making it easy to see which days you forgot to track.
• Clients, projects, tasks — all supported
• Add notes to your timers
• View detailed reports in the app or email CSV or PDF reports.
--Date/Version: Updated 1/12/15 - Version 1.1.5
--iOS/Age Rating: This app requires iOS 8.0 or later. Rated 4+.
--Device: iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad
CLICK BUTTON BELOW TO DOWNLOAD FROM APP STORE: