Sleek mobile phones have taken over from swank Cars as the top symbols of Stardom. While the Lamborghinis and Bugattis and now the Tesla, seem to have taken the lead so far in high society, real haute couture is expressed these days with a glossy little handheld box that brings the world to the user, and the user to the world. These little phones have now turned “smart”, and are growing smarter by the day. As AI (Artificial Intelligence) merges with powerful algorithm based software, the little smartphone becomes the most essential accessory that Modern Man takes everywhere with him, not the car. “Apps” or Applications are being designed that turn the smartphone into a sentient being, which can even be used to control the car that was the bragging piece earlier. Most important, the smartphone is so useful that it has become the heart of any Organization. It is not the hardware only. A Super phone like the iPhone or the iPad depends absolutely on the smartness of the Apps supporting it. And it is this service oriented excellence that give value to the cool iPhone and iPad apps for organization.
Several smartphones are competing now for the post of “Best Phone”. Some of these are:
- Samsung Galaxy S10/S10 Plus
- Huawei P30 Pro
- OnePlus 7T Pro
- Oppo Reno 10x Zoom
- Google Pixel 4 XL
- Honor View 20
- Asus Zenfone 6
But the one phone that is placed Highest in any ranking even now, without the least hesitation, is the iPhone 11 Pro/11 Pro Max, and its sister, iPad. With Dual /Triple Camera Systems (Ultra Wide, Wide and Telephoto), up to 20 hours of video feedback, water resistance to a depth of 4 meters for up to 30 minutes, and 5.8” or 6.5” Super Retina XDR display, this is indeed the Rolls Royce of Phones. The iOS 13 introduces a bold new look, with major updates to all Apps. Privacy and Security is the best in the business. The Photo Assist App guides the user gently to produce the best pictures and videos. All effects and tool that can be used on the photo is available. Camera storage is fully protected against intrusions by strangers and outsiders. Apps like “Maps” produce an immersive 3D experience, with full 360 degrees panning available. Siri shortcuts make life easier for the user. But the most striking features are the Apps this phone has to support business. These Apps are not only special, many of them are unique.
The Best Apps For The Best Phone
The organization apps have been selected keeping organization in mind, so that simplification of business tasks is the objective. All features that affect the organization can be efficiently organized with the least bother. Emails can be managed intelligently. Projects can be controlled perfectly, synchronizing work flow with high demand. Some of the Best Apps for Organization are as follows:
- Spark: this is probably the best email app ever. The inbox allows quick and intuitive access to important messages, while spam is rejected smartly. Cross referencing ensures quick access to previous emails by simple cue words, and priority marking and alerts inform users to take care of mail on time.
- Google Calendar: Planning meetings, organizing events, keeping track of projects and jobs, automatically synchronizing events directly from emails and Evernotes, and all platforms, ensures that the user works in time sync with the Organization without anxiety or worry.
- Evernote: a superbly smart note taking app that may be the best in the industry, people in business or Organization find it simplifies note taking. Not just taking notes, reminders can be set in a jiffy, paper documents can be scanned and organized, and business cards, handwritten notes and drawings can be stored.
- Microsoft Powerpoint: Presentations become really easy, and impressive for the target audience.
- QuickBooks: A superb Accounting App, it takes away all the stress from accounts management. Client service, with invoices and estimates, are checked and mailed instantaneously.
- Smartsheet – Project Management App: Smartsheet eliminates the tedium from Project Management. Remote control of all business projects from thousands of miles away, syncing with input accessories like CCTV, Detection Devices and Sniffers, this wonderful App can not only keep tabs on all business happenings that concern the User, but even advise the User on the best course of action, from its vast libraries and experience gained on the job.
Some of the other cool apps for organization are:
- Nextiva App.
- Logo Maker.
- Warermark Photo.
This must be the Smartsheet – Project Management App. It takes care of so many projects that it’s difficult to believe.…